*+*+((منتدى هوكر الشامل))+*+*
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

English SMS just for LOVE

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

English SMS just for LOVE Empty English SMS just for LOVE

مُساهمة من طرف shergoo22 الأحد يوليو 08, 2007 11:15 am

[If I were a tear in ur eye I would roll down to ur lips. But if u were a tear in my eye I would never cry as I would be afraid 2 lose u!

I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.

Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate it but whenever it happens I just stop & think of u n say: How can I hate this world when u r a part of it

Never waste an opportunity 2 say 'I love U' to someone u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in love.

Let love be the guide to your dreams, let love be the light to your heart, let your love be the reason why somebody else's heart still continues to beat.

If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. My luv for u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long but we'll win every fight.

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on.

Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you!

What is the difference between blood and you? Blood enters the heart and flows out but you entered the heart and stayed.

'I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.

A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u're always thinking of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Luv was just a word till I heard it from u.

When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's something. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything.

The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.

Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U
shergoo22
shergoo22
‗ـ▫♫‗=¨‾ADMIN‾¨=‗♫▫ـ‗
‗ـ▫♫‗=¨‾ADMIN‾¨=‗♫▫ـ‗

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 2
العمر : 39
العنوان : syria
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/07/2007

http://www.gabariosart.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

English SMS just for LOVE Empty رد: English SMS just for LOVE